Thursday, April 2, 2009

image of work that i have grown up

Business! business! that's my growing up life. My father is a businessman in our country. He is the one in charge of all the financial needs of the family. His business is wholesale/retail of rice and corn. Everyday is a routine for him, open the store at 8:00 am and closed at 7:00 pm. My mother is a housewife. She is in charge of everything in the house.As what my father always said, be honest and patient to the people you deal with so they will support you and that business will grow or become successful.As I grow up, it's in my mind not to follow my parents work. I don't like business, it's too much for me. I can't imagine doing the same things everyday for seven days. It's so boring.If I am going to choose a work, it must be the one that I like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment