Thursday, April 16, 2009

blog #3

I would say that my family background belongs to the middle class. My father had a regular work that can support the family. Although , my mother is not working, we have food on the table everyday and they can afford to send us to school. Being in the middle class, it means to me that I don't belong either to the rich or to the poor category. As long as I can go to school, eat, and buy what I need- that's the most important. I don't buy what I want as what the rich people does. I think being in the middle class, a person has to have a stable and regular job. While a working class, a person has no stable job but he/she works everyday.

1 comment:

  1. That's right.At this depression, some people don't know whether they will continue to work or nor tomorrow. It is very hard for working class, especially low-wage worker live under this terrible condition.

    ReplyDelete