Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bonus Post

I heard that ther will be at least $600 increased for full time student. I don't know how it works for student who has less than 12 units. I think a lot of students will be affected with the tuition hike. Everyone needs to pay more. Regarding budget cut, i would say that there might be more students in one class, the library time maybe limited to accomodate students especially in using the computers, and also maybe the resources like books will be lessen.
If the tuition hike will be approved, being a student I have to cut things that are beyond my control. Since I can't cut the transportation cost because I heard that there will be .25 increase, maybe I will just cut or budget on foods and clothings which are under my control.

3 comments:

  1. i think its sad that we now have to think about cutting out the things we do on our leisure time jus to get a higher education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now the proposal is for $200/semester at the community college. $300/semester, or $600/year, was approved for the four year schools, which could affect lots of you guys down the line. Either way, you make some great points!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg is this really true? This is very concerning to me, i hope that this doesnt get approved in laguardia. It would suck to come up with a smaller budget for every week.

    ReplyDelete